Workshops-To-Go provide a ready-made program for anyone looking to hold a health-related workshop. Presenters who use Workshops-To-Go can be confident that they will be sharing up-to-date and accurate health information with their audience. (If you would prefer someone from the Health Promotion team to present a program to your class or organization, you may use the Program Request Form to request a Health Promotion speaker with 3-4 weeks advanced notice.)
- B.A.C - Define terms & factors affecting Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC), identify alcohol poisoning, and on-campus resources for alcohol related emergencies.
- Staying In Control - Alcohol Awareness Workshop- Discussion about how to drink responsibly, stay in control if you choose to drink, and how to respond to an alcohol related medical emergency.
- Healthy Relationships- Discuss the expectations for friendship, dating, and intimate relationships and identify characteristics of healthy relationships.
- HIV/AIDS 101- Identify the difference between HIV & AIDS, how HIV is transmitted, and methods for prevention and risk reduction.
- Condoms 101- Increase knowledge about condom use and identify steps in using a condom correctly.
- Stress Management- Identify personal stressors and discuss stress management techniques, including a guided meditation.