Focus-2 is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool designed to help you make decisions about career goals and education plans. You will be able to assess your values, skills and interests and explore career fields and major areas of study that are compatible with your assessment results. Students who use Focus-2 make better career decisions.
FOCUS 2 allows you to research careers by name or industry, compare any two occupations side by side and explore careers based on Montclair State’s majors or minors.
Access Code = Redhawk
FOCUS 2 Registration Information:
- Signing in for the first time? Register with your Montclair State University NetID and password!
- Signing in for the first time? Visit MONTCLAIRconnect to get your Montclair State password.
Learn More About Yourself and Your Interests
Create a list of all the “best moments” in your life – those things that made you feel good about yourself. Then ask yourself:
- Is there a consistent theme running through these moments?
- Was I being creative or was I in charge of something?
- Was I inventing some new way of approaching a problem?
- Was I using my speaking ability?
Have a friend look at your list or set up an appointment with Career Services to discuss your findings!