Room 021 – Multimedia Classroom
There is a classroom on the lower level of the Library that seats approximately 35 people. It has a TV, DVD and VCR players, and a pull-down screen. A laptop and an additional VCR/DVD player can be connected to the projector.
- Available only for Montclair State University-sponsored events.
- Faculty and staff needing multimedia equipment can reserve the room for class presentations, conferences or other events. Priority is given to patrons using library multimedia collections.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom.
- If equipment is not available in the Library, the event coordinator is responsible for making other arrangements.
Room 110 – Library Instruction Room and Room 203 – McKenzie Online Library Classroom
- This room is not open for general use by faculty or staff.
- Room 110 (Library Instruction Room) and Room 203 (McKenzie Online Library Classroom) are to be used primarily by librarians teaching library instruction classes that introduce students to online searching techniques and the library resources necessary for their research.
- A secondary use of these classrooms is for staff development and training for both librarians and support staff of Sprague Library.