Submit Your Publication Information
Deadline: February 4, 2022
You are invited to submit your publications to be recognized in the Montclair State University Authors program.
A digital booklet will be published on the Provost’s and the Library’s websites. The publications and works will also be included in the University’s institutional repository
Please contact Sandra Marschall, Library Administration, at ext. 4301, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your publication information, or submit via http://montclair.libguides.com/msuauthors by February 4, 2022.
In 2009, former Provost Willard Gingerich and former Dean of Library Services Judith Lin Hunt established the University Authors Recognition Program to celebrate Montclalir’s collective community of scholarship and artistic production.
Academic and creative works published by Montclair State University faculty, staff, and administrators are recognized each year.
Categories of works included:
- Author or co-author of a monograph or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Translator or co-translator of a monograph or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Editor or co-editor of an edited volume or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Artist/composer/performer/producer of a commercially published work and/or publicly performed medium resulting in a CD or DVD.
- Catalogs of exhibitions in the University Galleries.