Dinallo Heights sign with shadows

Disability-Related Housing Accommodations

At Montclair State University, we offer a wide array of housing options to meet our student’s needs. However, some of our students require specific accommodations and we can assist with that.

Students in need of housing accommodations due to disability-related circumstances must complete the Housing Accommodation Form. The form must clearly state:

  • The nature of your disability (diagnosis)
  • How your disability impacts your ability to live on campus (functional limitations)
  • The professional credentials of the medical professional
  • Specific accommodations

Spaces are limited and we cannot guarantee roommate preference(s) or building requests.

All information submitted is strictly confidential. Completed forms should be emailed to the Disability Resource Center at drc@montclair.edu.