Did you know that as an undergraduates you can begin your Master’s Degree before you graduate? There are two ways!
- Join the 5-year program and earn a Master’s Degree in Social Research and Analysis with just one additional year of study. This saves both cost & time.
- Or take up to two graduate courses before earning your Bachelor’s if you have a 3.0 GPA and 105 credits completed.
5-year students take 4 graduate courses in their senior year. This fulfills the requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Data Collection and Management. Stop at this point, or go on to complete the Master of Arts in Social Research and Analysis in just one more year.
Admission Requirements for the 5-year Program:
- 75 undergraduate credits prior to admission
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA in their undergraduate work
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose clearly articulating their educational and professional goals