Proposal and Award Guidance
The following is a list of links to current COVID-19-related guidance from federal funders. If you have specific questions regarding a particular proposal submission or award, please contact OSP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated 3/27/2020.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
The following is a list of links to current COVID-19-related funding opportunities. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please contact OSP at email@example.com and a pre-award officer will respond as soon as possible. Updated 4/1/2020.
- InfoEd Global COVID-19/Coronavirus Resources – Free access to InfoEd’s library of COVID-19 funding opportunities and resources.
- Hanover Grant Alert Emails – Now offering free Grant Alerts to the public, consolidating funding opportunities and news from grantmaking organizations (public and private) in response to COVID-19, as they develop.
- Coronavirus and COVID-19 Related Funding Opportunities from Research Professional and Pivot