Welcome to the College of Science and Mathematics (CSAM) Career Services. We help CSAM students plan, prepare and promote their careers. Whether you need assistance with career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, internship and job searches, or specialized career advising needs, our department is teeming with career information and resources.
The College of Science and Mathematics' Career Services encourages students to view career development as a three-part process:
- career exploration
- career implementation.
We are ready to help students with every aspect of their careers, from planning and preparation to promotion. Whether you need assistance with career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, internship and job searches or specialized career advising needs, we can provide the resources you need!
In addition, our team of career service professionals is available to answer your questions and help you achieve success. College of Science and Mathematics graduates have gone on to fulfilling and successful careers in all areas of the science and mathematics fields.
We are here to help you succeed.
- MSU Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education
- MSU Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education - Internet Resources (Salary Guides, Research a Company, Job Hunting Sites, Sites by Major or Interest, etc.)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition
- United States Department of Labor
- CSAM Earth and Environmental Studies Jobs
- MSU Optimal Resume Website
- Documents will be available within 72 hours after the date your documents are received by the CSAM Career Services Office.
- Documents are provided as suggestions only. You are free to use or not use them as you see fit.
- If you submit a revised draft, please include this form along with your original draft