The College of Science and Mathematics (CSAM) Student Success Center (SSC), is committed to the success of all undergraduate CSAM students and will provide direction and support from their initial transition to graduation. The Center uses a holistic advising approach and promotes a supportive community to empower students to make educated decisions and to help them reach their full potential. CSAM SSC Professional Academic and Career Service Advisors will also assist CSAM students in developing and pursuing their academic, personal, and professional goals.
During the current COVID-19 outbreak, all academic and career services are provided remotely and not via in-person meetings on campus.
CSAM SSC invites you to connect virtually through video conferencing, phone appointments, and more. Your overall health, wellness, and academic success is our utmost priority. We look forward to working with you soon! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may schedule a one-on-one Zoom (video or audio conference) appointment with a CSAM Academic advisor via Navigate or by emailing email@example.com.
- For all students who seek career service assistance, please schedule a virtual appointment on Hire a Red Hawk through Nest. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richardson Hall, Suite 283
Hours of Operation
- online only during COVID-19 outbreak
- For Tawk.to LIVE chats: Monday – Friday (when the University is open) from 8:30am – 12:00pm and 1:30 – 4:00pm