Our graduates set their sights high and pursue careers in variety of fields including advertising, archeology and historical consulting, business, clinical psychology, cultural organizations, finance, government, public policy and administration, higher education, legal and justice fields, nonprofits, publishing, research, social work, teaching, technology, translating, writing and more. To read more stories and to follow news and events in the alumni community, visit the Alumni Relations website.
- Medinah E. Muhammad ’16Chief of Staff to New Jersey Assemblywoman Britnee N. TimberlakeMonday September 23, 2019
- Lester E. Taylor III '97Mayor of East Orange, New JerseyTuesday March 19, 2019
- Ellyn McColgan ’75Philanthropist, Wall Street executive, Harvard Business School graduateTuesday March 19, 2019
- Mark Van Buren ’10Author and owner of Live Free Yoga Studio in River Edge, New JerseyTuesday March 19, 2019
- Leonardo Palumbo '08Works for Doctors without Borders - Netherlands in Uzbekistan and TajikistanTuesday March 19, 2019