Academic and Career Advisors are available to meet with you virtually. Visit our Advising and Career pages for more information!
The student services team at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is here to encourage a positive student experience. We offer academic advising and career development support services.
- To offer relevant advice as students navigate academic responsibilities
- To inspire and motivate students to explore and take charge of their career
- To create opportunities and connections for students to build a positive success network
Services Offered By Appointment
You can schedule a one-on-one appointment with the CHSS student advisor located in Dickson Hall who can help direct your steps, provide advice to work with your faculty advisor and help you solve a problem.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment with your advisor via Navigate.
- To request a Career Counseling appointment, please sign on to Hire a Red Hawk through Nest.
Need help or advice solving a problem on any topic?
- More on Student Concerns/Grade Grievances
- Contact email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.
CHSS Student Services Team
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Location: Dickson Hall, Room 153 (across from the elevators)