The student services team at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is here to encourage a positive student experience. We offer academic advising and career development support services.
- To offer relevant advice as students navigate academic responsibilities
- To inspire and motivate students to explore and take charge of their career
- To create opportunities and connections for students to build a positive success network
Services Offered By Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our Academic Advisors to discuss your major, minor, transfer credits, graduation plan, registration questions, course issues and/or how to utilize campus resources. Learn how to develop a relationship with your faculty advisor and be efficient about degree completion.
- Book an Appointment with Bekki Davis
- Book an Appointment with Patrick Haggerty
- Book an Appointment with Sanaz Saminejad
- To request a Career Counseling appointment, please sign on to Hire a Red Hawk through Nest.
Need help or advice solving a problem on any topic?
We look forward to working with you.
CHSS Student Services Team
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Location: Dickson Hall, Dean’s Office 4th Floor