The student services team at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is here to encourage a positive student experience. We offer academic advising and career development support services.
- To offer relevant advice as students navigate academic responsibilities
- Inspire and motivate students to explore and take charge of their career
- Create opportunities and connections for students to build a positive success network
Services Offered By Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our Academic Advisors to discuss your major, minor, transfer credits, graduation plan, registration questions, course issues, and/or how to utilize campus resources. Learn how to develop a relationship with your faculty advisor and be efficient about degree completion.
- Bekki Davis: https://davisr.youcanbook.me
- Patrick Haggerty: https://haggertyp.youcanbook.me
- Sanaz Saminejad: https://saminejads.youcanbook.me
- Career Development
- To request a Career Counseling appointment, please sign on to Hire a Red Hawk through Nest.
- Grade Grievance/Problems/Concerns
We look forward to working with you.
CHSS Student Services Team
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Location: Dickson Hall, Dean’s Office 4th Floor