The student services team at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is here to encourage a positive student experience. We offer academic advising and career development support services.
- To offer relevant advice as students navigate academic responsibilities
- Inspire and motivate students to explore and take charge of their career
- Create opportunities and connections for students to build a positive success network
Services Offered By Appointment
- Academic Advisement
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your major, transfer credits, graduation planning, registration questions, course issues, or how to utilize campus resources. Learn how to develop a relationship with your faculty advisor and be efficient about degree completion.
- Ms. Courtney Cunningham, cunninghamc.youcanbook.me
- Career Development
- Schedule a 30-minute 1-1 appointment, participate in a career development workshop, join a small group career advisement session, or schedule a mock interview coaching session. Learn how to job search, network with professionals, and respond successfully to interview questions.
- Contact Ms. Nadine Verna, email@example.com
- Grade Grievance/Problems/Concerns
We look forward to working with you.
CHSS Student Services Team
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Location: Dickson Hall, Dean’s Office 4th Floor