Centers and Institutes
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences also sponsors a number of affiliated programs that are academic in nature but provide specific support of students' studies and career preparation or advance the application of academics in the broader society.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about these opportunities to enhance your CHSS experience.
- Robert D. McCormick Center for Child Advocacy and Policy
- The Montclair State University Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Center for Heritage and Archaeological Studies (CHAS)
- Translation and Interpreting Resources
- Center for the Digital Humanities
- Institute for the Humanities
- Language Laboratory
- SORAC (Society of Research on African Cultures)
- The Joseph and Elda Coccia Institute for the Italian Experience in America