The College of Humanities and Social Sciences sponsors a number of affiliated programs through centers and institutes that provide specific support of students’ studies and career preparation or advance the application of academics in the broader society.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about these opportunities to enhance your CHSS experience.
- Robert D. McCormick Center for Child Advocacy and Policy
- The Montclair State University Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Center for Heritage and Archaeological Studies (CHAS)
- Center for the Digital Humanities
- SORAC (Society of Research on African Cultures)
- The Joseph and Elda Coccia Institute for the Italian Experience in America
- Institute for the Humanities