Mark your calendar and join us for Fridays with ITDS, a monthly interview series in a casual, informal virtual learning space spotlighting the unique contributions University faculty, staff, and leadership are providing to teaching and learning at Montclair State University!
What to Know and What’s to Come with ChatGPT & Artificial Intelligence
When: April 21, 2023 at 10:00am
Where: Live via Zoom
As ChatGPT and other artificial intelligence technologies rapidly evolve and become more commonplace in our classrooms, it’s becoming increasingly challenging to keep up-to-date with the latest developments. This session commences with an overview of need-to-know updates on the present and future of ChatGPT/AI in higher education, followed by a panel of interdisciplinary Montclair State faculty and staff discussing the impact of AI on teaching, learning, and academic research.
Do you know a faculty or staff colleague making unique contributions to teaching and learning at the university who may be interested in sharing their work in a live, 30-minute interview format? Recommend colleagues or yourself to join a future session of Fridays with ITDS.
- Fridays with ITDS - March 17On March 17, join us with Susan Dara Wright to discuss strategies to instill student voice in your courses!Friday March 3, 2023
- Fridays with ITDS - February 17On February 17, join us as we discuss emerging trends in education technology impacting our classrooms!Monday January 30, 2023
- Fridays With ITDS - January 27On January 27, join us in welcoming Doug Larkin and Nina Goodey on Fridays with ITDS!Thursday January 19, 2023
- Fridays With ITDS - December 9Teaching in the Winter Session? Jeff Strickland and Dominique Houze join us in offering advice and guidance on how to excel in this accelerated format!Friday November 25, 2022
- Fridays With ITDS - November 18Join us for a discussion on how faculty are leveraging social annotation tools in their courses!Friday November 4, 2022