Mark your calendar and join us for Fridays with ITDS, a monthly interview series in a casual, informal virtual learning space spotlighting the unique contributions University faculty, staff, and leadership are providing to teaching and learning at Montclair State University!
Professional and Continuing Education at Montclair: How Canvas Catalog Can Help
When: October 21, 2022 at 10:00am
Where: Live via Zoom
Learn how faculty and staff at Montclair State are leveraging Canvas Catalog, the University’s new course registration system and payment gateway for non-credit, continuing education courses. In this panel discussion, guests will share how Canvas Catalog has aided in expanding their school’s course offerings to external community members and guests, generating additional revenue, and more.
Do you know a faculty or staff colleague making unique contributions to teaching and learning at the university who may be interested in sharing their work in a live, 30-minute interview format? Recommend colleagues or yourself to join a future session of Fridays with ITDS.
As more details become available, this section will be updated.
- November 18, 2022: Traditionally an individual task, the reading and annotation of literature can now be collaborative and social with the help of Hypothesis, a new instructional tool integrated into Canvas. Join us for a panel discussion with Montclair faculty leveraging this new tool for social annotation in their courses and imagine the possibilities in your own teaching. Christie DeCarolis, the University’s Customer Success Manager at Hypothesis, also joins the conversation to answer questions about the tool.
- December 16, 2022
Stay tuned for upcoming registration links!
- Fridays with ITDS - Sept. 16Join us as we kick off our monthly interview series with Dr. Julie Mazur!Friday September 2, 2022
- Fridays with ITDS - Apr. 22Join us for a conversation on student collaboration and constructive feedback with Christopher Kaczmarek!Friday April 15, 2022
- Fridays with ITDS - Apr. 8Join us for a conversation on how to manage implicit bias in the classroom with Dr. Milton Fuentes!Monday March 28, 2022
- Fridays with ITDS - Feb. 25Join us for a conversation on using podcasts to deliver course content with Dr. Brad van Eeden-Moorefield!Friday February 18, 2022
- Fridays With ITDS - Feb 11Join us for a conversation about the benefits of microcredentialing in online courses with Dr. Manveer Mann!Friday February 4, 2022