Mark your calendar and join us for Fridays with ITDS, a monthly interview series in a casual, informal virtual learning space spotlighting the unique contributions University faculty, staff, and leadership are providing to teaching and learning at Montclair State University!
Discovering the ADP Center and Emerging Trends in Education Technology
When: February 27, 2023 at 10:00am
Where: Live via Zoom
Joe Bavazzano, Director of the ADP Center for Learning Technologies, joins Fridays with ITDS to share an overview of the Center and discuss emerging trends in education technology impacting our classrooms, including chatGPT, TikTok, and VR/AR.
- March 17, 2023
- April 21, 2023
Do you know a faculty or staff colleague making unique contributions to teaching and learning at the university who may be interested in sharing their work in a live, 30-minute interview format? Recommend colleagues or yourself to join a future session of Fridays with ITDS.
- Fridays With ITDS - January 27On January 27, join us in welcoming Doug Larkin and Nina Goodey on Fridays with ITDS!Thursday January 19, 2023
- Fridays With ITDS - December 9Teaching in the Winter Session? Jeff Strickland and Dominique Houze join us in offering advice and guidance on how to excel in this accelerated format!Friday November 25, 2022
- Fridays With ITDS - November 18Join us for a discussion on how faculty are leveraging social annotation tools in their courses!Friday November 4, 2022
- Fridays with ITDS - October 21In this panel discussion, guests will share how Canvas Catalog has aided in expanding their school's course offerings!Friday October 7, 2022
- Fridays with ITDS - Sept. 16Join us as we kick off our monthly interview series with Dr. Julie Mazur!Friday September 2, 2022