The MA in Social Research & Analysis stands out because of its high level of flexibility and career support. As a student, you can:
- Complete a fully online program or a hybrid program that combines face to face with online instruction
- Tailor your degree by taking electives in Social Policy, Business Analytics, Communications and Media, or Earth and Environmental Science
- Become certified in Customer & User Experience Research, Business Analytics and/or Data Collection and Management
- Use cutting edge software like R, SPSS, Qualtrics and NVivo to conduct surveys, focus groups, data analysis and data and text mining
- Complete a self-directed research project with a faculty member or a company or research organization
- Take advantage of career mentorship, a Monthly Job Digest, a Careers Portal and an annual networking conference we call Creating Spaces: A Conference for Aspiring Difference Makers.
- Finish the 30-credit degree in just 16 months