CEPS also provides in-services and other general school training all year long (based on the list of topics below; additional topics can be requested for schools for more specific concerns).
General In-Service Training Topics:
- Functional behavioral assessment
- Academic and behavioral interventions
- Classroom management strategies
- De-escalation training
- Social skills instruction/Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- School-wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (SWPBIS)
- School mental health (SMH)
- IEP writing
- Training in direct instruction
Other Training Topics:
- Parent management training (for families)
- Stress management (for teachers and parents)
Don’t see the training you need? Contact us and make a specific request that will fit your school’s needs.