The following forms are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can download a free copy from the Acrobat Web site. Fill out forms online or print and complete form (print single or multiple copies as needed*), and submit as required.  Forms that you complete online should NOT be emailed.
(*Note: Some forms require multiple copies for distribution.) 
NOTE: Where forms are listed as REVISED, be sure to use the latest version (from Tools, click "Clear Private Data").

 Application for Graduation-Final Audit (**Form Must Be Downloaded and opened using Adobe Reader and cannot be filled out using your browser.  Please save as a ".pdf file extension" and send as an email attachment) REVISED 7/2013 Go to Program Codes List
Audit Application (to Audit a course)  
Certification of Enrollment Request
Change of Address/Telephone Number
Change of Name and/or Student ID Number
Course Overlap
Course Overload
Course Withdrawal
Conferment of Degree Information
Diploma Replacement
Extension of Incomplete
Incomplete Contract
Independent Study REVISED 02/26/14
Non-Citizen Oath & Affidavit for Intent to Become a Citizen (to submit with application for certification) REVISED 02/17/12
Pass/Fail Application (available to MSU undergraduates only)
Statement of Completion of Degree Requirements
Transcript Request Form 
Verification of Degree/Enrollment

Work at Another Institution (undergraduate) REVISED 07/19/12