This summer, one of our oldest buildings received a major lighting upgrade.
Russ Hall, built in 1915, had over 300 lighting fixtures upgraded from fluorescent to LED fixtures. The new fixtures will result in an energy savings of 132,606 kWh per year!
The project was managed by the office of Capital Planning & Project Management with the contractor Big Shine.
How these savings translate:
Learn more about Sustainable Facilities!