The Office of Capital Planning & Project Management is responsible for all aspects of planning, design and construction of all facilities capital projects on campus that support the University’s strategic plan and President’s initiatives. These projects include renovation, alteration or new construction work for improving and/or supporting the campus learning, living and recreational spaces and programs.
The department consists of licensed professionals in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Space Planning and Space Management. We are responsible for defining the long-range physical vision of the campus as deemed appropriate to:
- Support the institutional mission and implement established priorities,
- Establish safer, healthier, and sustainable environments,
- Achieve operational efficiency, and
- Manage the land use, space utilization and physical appearance of the institution.
Contact Capital Planning and Project Management
- 150 Clove Road, 3rd Floor