Unofficial Transcripts are available to currently enrolled undergraduate students in NEST only. Any transcripts requested through other means will be official.
Currently enrolled students can log into NEST and navigate to the Register for Classes page and selecting the Unofficial Transcript link in the Registrar’s Office Tools portlet.
Please Note: This is not an official transcript. Courses which are in progress may also be included on this transcript.
New Service Available – Electronic Delivery
Electronic Delivery of official academic eTranscripts sent in a secure certified official PDF format will be sent within 24 hours to the email address you indicate through the National Student Clearinghouse. There is a $3.25 processing fee for each recipient’s email address you indicate.
- This service is available to submit orders 24 hours a day.
- This option is not available to students who attended the university prior to 1990.
- Be sure that the recipient of the transcript will accept the electronically delivered official eTranscript.
- If you are a current student, please check NEST to determine if your grades/degree have posted before submitting a request. You may submit up to three pages of accompanying documents that must be attached to your official eTranscripts. You will be presented the option of uploading those documents when placing your order. NOTE: Extra processing time is needed for additional documents included with your order.
- If you do not have access to a scanner you must deliver your attachments in paper format along with the Official Transcript Request form to Red Hawk Central for processing.
- If you are notified of a hold your eTranscripts will not be sent until the hold is resolved.
We now offer eTranscript electronic delivery service of official transcripts delivered to the email address of your choice. This service is available 24 hours a day. Please visit the National Student Clearinghouse to submit an eTranscript request. The processing fee is $3.25 per request.
Transcripts can still be processed for any student/alumnus needing a paper official transcript.
Same day requests may be submitted in-person at Red Hawk Central. The Same Day transcript fee is $30.00 for one (1) copy to be sent to one address, per request form. Note: A separate request form and $30.00 payment is required for each additional address.
Same Day requests may also be mailed including a check or money order accompanying the request and will be processed upon the date of receipt by our office. Same day requests are not processed on weekends and during periods when the university is closed.
Same Day transcript requests credit card transactions are only processed in-person with the Bursar’s office at Red Hawk Central.
US Mail Requests
If no electronic method works for you, please send a signed, dated request containing your CWID or Social Security number to:
Office of the Registrar
1 Normal Ave
Montclair, NJ 07043.
Please be sure to indicate the dates of attendance and the mailing address to where you would like the transcript sent.
You may also use the Transcript Request Form.
Please Note: All official transcripts bear the seal of the University and the signature of the Registrar and are printed on security paper. All official transcripts come in a sealed envelope and bear the seal of the university and the signature of the University Registrar. They are printed on secure paper.