International Engagement staff is here to help guide you on your study abroad/study away journey!
Please note that students must attend a Study Abroad Info Session prior to meeting with an advisor. Attendance is verified for all appointment requests.
If you have already attended an info session and would like to meet with one of our full-time staff members, please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Our student assistants are also available and can help with the following questions:
- Understanding the general study abroad process
- Study abroad application questions
- Learning more about program options
- How to decide on what program works best for you
- Starting your application
- Dropping off application materials
- Travel/packing tips
- Can set-up a one-on-one study abroad info session (available only to students who are unable to attend the regularly scheduled weekly sessions)
- Domenica Dominguez, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Gilbert-Simon, Student Mobility Coordinator, email@example.com
- Samantha Hellwege, Study Abroad Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach out to our Study Abroad Peer Advisors (SAPAs) for general questions!
2. Mouse over to “Samantha Hellwege,” she is our Study Abroad Coordinator. Select her name
3. Select “Request an Appointment”
4. Log in with your MSU Nest credentials
5. Select “Request Appointment” and it will bring up a separate window showing the availability.
6. The separate window shows all the times Samantha is available. Click through the “Next Week” tab to view her available times and select one that works for you
7. Fill in the indicated boxes with your information. Please include your name, what program or country you’re interested in, and any other related information.
Click “Send” when you are finished and Samantha will be notified with your appointment. There is no need to confirm the appointment.
If for any reason you cannot make it, please let Samantha know as soon as possible so that she can re-open the time slot for other students.