International Engagement staff is here to help guide you on your study abroad/study away journey!
Please note that students must attend a Study Abroad Info Session prior to meeting with an advisor. Attendance is verified for all appointment requests.
If you have already attended an info session and would like to meet with one of our full-time staff members, please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Our student assistants are also available and can help with the following questions:
- Understanding the general study abroad process
- Study abroad application questions
- Learning more about program options
- How to decide on what program works best for you
- Starting your application
- Dropping off application materials
- Travel/packing tips
- Can set-up a one-on-one study abroad info session (available only to students who are unable to attend the regularly scheduled weekly sessions)
Our student assistants may refer you to our professional advising staff and can help you make an appointment for questions that go beyond peer advising.
Shannon Donaghy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Hubbard, email@example.com
You can also reach out to our Study Abroad Peer Advisors (SAPAs) for general questions!