International Academic Initiatives staff is here to help guide you on your study abroad/study away journey!
- Chelsey Watts, Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Hellwege, Study Abroad Coordinator, email@example.com
- Primary advisor for international study abroad and scholarships
Schedule a General Advising Appointment
- Click on this link to set up an Advising Appointment
- Select the staff member you would like to request an appointment with
- Select “Request an appointment or information”
- Fill out the requested information & click to request an appointment
- Check for an available appointment and click it
- Be sure to click ‘Send’ to save your requested information. Please include information on when and where you would like to study abroad, as well as any specific questions you may have at this time.
- After you have sent your requested appointment information, you will be sent a calendar invite with the Zoom information for your advising appointment (typically no later than one hour prior to your appointment time). If there are any issues with your selected date/time, an advisor will reach out to you to reschedule. Thank you, and we look forward to advising you on your journey!
NSE Open Advising Session
- When: Feb 4, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Click here to join the session!
You can also reach out to our Study Abroad Peer Advisors (SAPAs) for general questions!