Leadership at Montclair State University
"We develop leaders for today, while preparing them for tomorrow"
The Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections (LDCC) provides students with opportunties to improve their understanding of leadership and the benefits of involvement.
- One-on-One Involvement Advising: Not sure where to start when it comes getting involved? Our office offers one-on-one advising sessions to match your past involvement, major, and interests with an organization, leadership position, on-campus job, or club that suits you! Sign up online or stop by Student Center Room 110 (LDCC) to schedule an appointment.
- Peer-Facilitated Educational Workshops: The Student Leadership Team (SLT) offers monthly programs regarding leadership and personal/professional development. Check the events calender for upcoming programs!
The Co-Corricular Leadership Development Certificate Program: Created to provide students with leadership development opportunities that will support personal and professional development outside of the classroom (co-corricular). Through applying knowledge, students are developed to lead at Montclair State University and beyond. You can find more information by following this link: LDCP
- Roundtable Organization Support: The Student Leadership Team facilitates roundtable discussions regarding eboard challenges, recruitment, marketing, meeting problems, member retention, and more! By engaging in an open discussion, group members can overcome conflicts and improve the coherence of their campus organization. If you would like to schedule an organization roundtable discussion, please complete this form: Roundtable Request
- Leadership and Involvement Infomation Tables: Get involved on campus! Find out where to begin by visiting one of our information tables in the Student Center held weekly by the Student Leadership Team. Check the events calendar for our information table schedule!
- Walk-In Leadership Center: Stop by our NEW Leadership Development and Campus Connections Office in Student Center 110 for resources, one-on-one involvement & leadership discussions, educational development programs, and to meet the Student Leadership Team!
- Leadership Paid and Non-Paid Positions: Find a Leadership Position on Campus
Attention Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students
Sign up to stay connected and hear more about Leadership Development and Campus Connections at Montclair State University!
Fill out this survey to get connected with B.L.A.S.T, the new leadership organization now forming for September.
Save the date: March 27, 2015 the 5th Annual Leadership Institute Certificate Program
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org