Leadership at Montclair State University
"We develop leaders for today, while preparing students for their future."
The Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections (LDCC) provides students with opportunities to expand their understanding of leadership and the benefits of involvement through purposeful programs, peer to peer educational workshops, conferences, roundtable discussions, trainings, one on one involvement advising, and intentional experiences. Connect. Develop. Lead.
LDCC Offers Students:
- Peer to Peer Educational Workshops: We hold over 10 Programs a month on leadership and personal/professional development presented by the Student Leadership Team (SLT). Check the calendar of events for our upcoming programs.
- One on One Involvement Advising: Don't know where to start? Our office offers one on one sessions to discuss your interests, past involvement, major, and what you like to do. We then connect you to an organization, leadership position, on campus job, or club that interests you! Co-curricular involvement is an important part to every college student's experience. Sign up for an appointment or stop in that Student Center room 110 (LDCC).
- Roundtable Organization Support: The Student Leadership Team facilitates roundtable discussions on topics including eboard challenges, recruitment, marketing, meeting problems, member retention, and more! The purpose is finding solutions together between leaders, through hearing what other organizations have done to over come their challenges or issues. The Student Leadership Team will help facilitate this open discussions. These are open to any student in any campus organization. If you have a suggestion for an organization roundtable discussion please complete this form: Roundtable Request
- Leadership and Involvement Info Tables: Get involved on campus! Find out how, what your options are, where to get started, and the benefits to involvement by stopping by one of our tables in the Student Center held weekly by the Student Leadership Team. Check the events calendar for our schedule!
- Walk In Leadership Center: Starting in October, stop by our NEW Leadership Development and Campus Connections Office for resources, one on one discussions on involvement & leadership, ways to get involved, educational development programs, and meet the Student Leadership Team!
- Leadership Paid and Non Paid Positions: Find a Leadership Position on Campus
Interested in working on a college campus?
Attend The Careers in Student Affairs Conference at Rutgers December 11th
New Student Leader Organization forming based on leadership, friendship, programming, and helping students get involved.
Interest Meeting Nov 22 10am and 1pm SC 110
Sign up to stay connected and hear more about Leadership Development and Campus Connections at Montclair State University!
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org