Red Hawk with red flowers below

Montclair State 2+2: Ocean County College

What degree do you need to graduate with?

  • AA
  • AS

What is the minimum GPA that you need to have to qualify?

  • 2.75

What majors can you choose from?

  • Anthropology
  • Economics
  • Visual Arts
  • Earth and Environmental Science
  • Fashion Studies
  • French
  • German
  • History
  • Italian
  • Justice Studies
  • Linguistics
  • Mathematics
  • Nutrition and Food Science: Food Systems
  • Political Science
  • Psychology
  • Public Health
  • Sociology
  • Spanish
  • Spanish: Concentration in Translation
  • Theatre Studies

If you would like to enroll in Montclair State 2+2:

Step 1
Fill out a Brief Online Survey

Fill out our online survey.

Step 2
Reach out to Undergraduate Admissions

Email with any questions you may have.

Step 3
Contact Ocean County College to enroll as a 2+2 student

Ocean County College
Office of Admissions
Administration Building #1
College Drive – PO Box 2001
Toms River, NJ  08754
Phone: 732-255-0400 ext. 2960

Step 4
Apply to our 2+2 Partners Program

If you have met all the 2+2 requirements through Ocean County College and are ready to transfer to Montclair State University next semester, please submit a 2+2 Partners Program Application.