Red Hawk with red flowers below

Montclair State 2+2: Westchester Community College

What degree do you need to graduate with?

  • AA
  • AS

What is the minimum GPA that you need to have to qualify?

  • 2.75

What majors can you choose from?

  • Anthropology
  • Earth & Environmental Science
  • Economics (Bachelor of Arts)
  • Fashion Studies
  • French
  • German
  • History
  • Italian
  • Justice Studies
  • Linguistics
  • Mathematics
  • Nutrition and Food Sciences: General
  • Political Science
  • Psychology
  • Public Health
  • Sociology
  • Spanish
  • Spanish: Concentration in Translation
  • Theatre Studies
  • Visual Arts (Bachelor of Arts)

Important Agreement Highlights

In-state tuition: Students transferring from Westchester Community College and participating in the 2+2 Program who are admitted to Montclair State University shall be provided a scholarship by Montclair State to reduce tuition to the NJ in-state tuition rate in effect at the time of their admission. In-state tuition rates are subject to change per approval of the Montclair State Board of Trustees.

If you would like to enroll in Montclair State 2+2:

Step 1
Fill out a Brief Online Survey

Fill out our online survey.

Step 2
Reach out to Undergraduate Admissions

Email with any questions you may have.

Step 3
Contact Westchester Community College to enroll as a 2+2 student

Westchester Community College
75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla, New York 10595
Phone: 914-606-6735

Step 4
Apply to our 2+2 Partners Program

If you have met all the 2+2 requirements through Westchester Community College and are ready to transfer to Montclair State University next semester, please submit a 2+2 Partners Program Application.