Red Hawk with red flowers below

Montclair State 2+2: Union College

What degree do you need to graduate with?

  • AA
  • AS

What is the minimum GPA that you need to have to qualify?

  • 2.75

What majors can you choose from?

  • Anthropology
  • BA Economics
  • BA Visual Arts
  • Earth & Environmental Science
  • Fashion Studies
  • French
  • German
  • Health Education: Public Health
  • History
  • Italian
  • Justice Studies
  • Linguistics
  • Mathematics
  • Nutrition & Food Sciences: General
  • Political Science
  • Psychology
  • Sociology
  • Spanish
  • Spanish: Concentration in Translation
  • Theatre Studies

If you would like to enroll in Montclair State 2+2:

Step 1
Fill out a Brief Online Survey

Fill out our online survey.

Step 2
Reach out to Undergraduate Admissions

Email with any questions you may have.

Step 3
Contact Union College to enroll as a 2+2 student

Union College
Student Services Center
1033 Springfield Avenue
Cranford, New Jersey 07016
Phone, Cranford Campus: 908-709-7596908-709-7135
Phone, Elizabeth Campus: 908-965-6050
Phone, Plainfield Campus: 908-412-3550

Step 4
Apply to our 2+2 Partners Program

If you have met all the 2+2 requirements through Union College and are ready to transfer to Montclair State University next semester, please submit a 2+2 Partners Program Application.