The following resources are helpful when seeking a co-op or internship.
- Hire a Red Hawk: Use your Hire a Red Hawk account to search for and apply to internships specifically offered to the Montclair State community!
- Your Career Services Director: Speak with your director about your interest in finding a co-op/internships. They can help you search and prepare for the application process.
- LinkedIn Internships: A helpful internship finder that uses the power of LinkedIn to help you take the first step in your professional career.
- Idealist.org: Posts internships for those who want to make the world a better place.
Special Interest Internships
Organizations partner with Montclair State to offer expansive internship programs. If you are interested in a special interest internship opportunity, please contact Annie Lobb, Coordinator of Cooperative Education and Internship.
- The Disney College Program: A truly unique program that allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
- The Washington Center: A wonderful opportunity to get experience in areas such as government, health and human services, science, education, the arts, politics and public administration.