Below you will find important information about campus parking including the permit registration schedule.
Before you register, remember:
- Review your Permit Options online before registering.
- Read the Parking Regulations – some things may have changed since last year.
- View the Parking Map to understand the campus layout before the start of the semester.
- You may register up to four (4) vehicles – only one (1) registered vehicle is allowed on campus at any given time.
- All permits are virtual and it is imperative that vehicle license plate information is accurate on your parking account.
It is the responsibility of all who register for a parking permit, to read and abide by the Parking Regulations, and to ensure that all vehicle information is up-to-date. If you wish to change or delete vehicles associated with your account please email or contact us to make the adjustments.
Schedule for Faculty/Staff Parking Registration
On the date designated on the chart below, you may register for parking by going to our webpage and selecting “Obtain a Permit.”
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will respond promptly to all questions.