Supporting faculty in teaching & learning, career advancement, and leadership development
News and Opportunities
- OFA Summer Writing GroupMonday July 5, 2021
- August 11 & 12 - 2021 Summer Institute for Teaching and LearningMonday June 28, 2021
- Teaching “After” the Pandemic: Perspectives on Trauma, Teaching, and LearningTuesday June 22, 2021
The Office for Faculty Advancement (OFA) promotes faculty excellence in teaching and learning, scholarship, leadership, and university citizenship through:
- Sponsorship of programs and services that further faculty advancement in teaching, research, and university citizenship.
- Development and maintenance of a clearinghouse and collaborative referral network to effectively guide faculty to programs, offices, and informational sources that support their advancement.
- Development of new initiatives, including, tools and programs to support new faculty; curricula and program development, diversity and inclusion goals, data analytics for student success, research and teaching success, and career management.
The Office for Faculty Advancement is greatly supported by the Advisory Council, chaired by Kathleen Kelly, and comprised of faculty experts accomplished in teaching from across the University.
What supports college students need to succeed in the fall and beyond https://t.co/CmpT0ThMmV— The Office for Faculty Advancement MSU (@MSU_Faculty) date here