Supporting faculty in teaching & learning, career advancement, and leadership development
News and opportunities
- The Critical Urban Education Speaker Series at Montclair State University presentsMonday September 27, 2021
- University Galleries Reopen With ‘Tech/Know/Future/ From Slang to Structure’Thursday September 23, 2021
- New Research Uncovers Cause of Earth’s Largest Mass ExtinctionThursday September 23, 2021
New or revised content
- Preferred names and non-binary pronouns
- Registration tips for faculty advisers
- Universal Design for Learning
- Write to learn, not to perform
- Join our mailing list for news and discussion! Click the button below to go to the Montclair State University Sympa lists page, login with your Montclair State NetId and Password, scroll down to subscribe to “faculty-advancement” list.
After slipping behind at U.S. college campuses, men now trail women in record numbers. What’s behind the education… https://t.co/iiAz2VqWK2— The Office for Faculty Advancement MSU (@MSU_Faculty) date here
The Office for Faculty Advancement (OFA) promotes faculty excellence in teaching and learning, scholarship, leadership, and university citizenship through: sponsorship of programs and services that further faculty advancement in teaching, research, and university citizenship; development and maintenance of a clearinghouse and collaborative referral network to effectively guide faculty to programs, offices, and informational sources that support their advancement; and, development of new initiatives, including, tools and programs to support new faculty; curricula and program development, diversity and inclusion goals, data analytics for student success, research and teaching success, and career management.
The Office for Faculty Advancement is greatly supported by the Advisory Council, chaired by Kathleen Kelly, and comprised of faculty experts accomplished in teaching from across the University.