The OFA is designed for faculty and all those who support faculty at Montclair State. Welcome!
News and Opportunities
- Battling the Old and New “Jelly Bean Test”: African Americans and a History of DisenfranchisementWednesday April 21, 2021
- April 29, 2021 - Democracy Perspectives from Computer Science: Challenges and OpportunitiesMonday April 5, 2021
- Apr 17- May 3, 2021 | Contest: This is What Democracy Looks Like in My WorldMonday April 5, 2021
How to Stand Up for Equity in Higher Education | Higher Ed Gamma https://t.co/sWSsUTNC5j Specifics we can act on— The Office for Faculty Advancement MSU (@MSU_Faculty) date here
The Office for Faculty Advancement (OFA) promotes faculty excellence in teaching and learning, scholarship, leadership, and university citizenship through:
- Sponsorship of programs and services that further faculty advancement in teaching, research, and university citizenship.
- Development and maintenance of a clearinghouse and collaborative referral network to effectively guide faculty to programs, offices, and informational sources that support their advancement.
- Development of new initiatives, including, tools and programs to support new faculty; curricula and program development, diversity and inclusion goals, data analytics for student success, research and teaching success, and career management.
The Office for Faculty Advancement is greatly supported by the Advisory Council, chaired by Kathleen Kelly and comprised of faculty expert and accomplished in teaching from across the University.