The OFA is designed for faculty and all those who support faculty at Montclair State. Welcome!
News and Opportunities
- May 17, 2021 - RIGS This is what democracy looks like in my worldFriday May 14, 2021
- May 13, 2021 - Populism: Post-Trump and Post-COVIDThursday May 13, 2021
- May 11, 2021 - Law, Democracy and Society in Times of IlliberalismTuesday May 4, 2021
TODAY! @akurze @CHSS_MSU @msualumni @LokaneetaJinee May 11, 2021 – Law, Democracy and Society in Times of I… https://t.co/SZnNUcMvHy— The Office for Faculty Advancement MSU (@MSU_Faculty) date here
The Office for Faculty Advancement (OFA) promotes faculty excellence in teaching and learning, scholarship, leadership, and university citizenship through:
- Sponsorship of programs and services that further faculty advancement in teaching, research, and university citizenship.
- Development and maintenance of a clearinghouse and collaborative referral network to effectively guide faculty to programs, offices, and informational sources that support their advancement.
- Development of new initiatives, including, tools and programs to support new faculty; curricula and program development, diversity and inclusion goals, data analytics for student success, research and teaching success, and career management.
The Office for Faculty Advancement is greatly supported by the Advisory Council, chaired by Kathleen Kelly and comprised of faculty expert and accomplished in teaching from across the University.