School Group Tours
Whether you have a class of first-year high school students who are just beginning to think about college, or a group of seniors trying to make their final decision, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is delighted to accomodate you. Come see what Montclair State is all about!
Please be sure to read the entire policy before submitting your request.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only taking requests for Spring 2015 at this time.
- School Group tour requests should be made at least one semester in advance.
- Groups can be no larger than 50 students.
- School group tours do not include the viewing of a residence hall room.
- If your group is requesting to have lunch provided, please enter that request on the survey form in the comments section. Please note that lunch vouchers will be provided on an availability basis. (No lunches can be provided during the summer months.)
- Our group tours are booked on a first-come, first-serve, availability basis. The tours are designed specifically for juniors and seniors interested in Montclair State University. All others interested in receiving a group tour will be accommodated in order of priority and availability.
- When you receive the confirmation for your group tour, please fill out the information sheet with the names of all who will be attending. The information sheet should have the exact number of people who will be attending the tour and all information requested. If this sheet is not received at least one week prior to your scheduled tour, your group tour will be canceled with notice.
- Please complete the entire form. If we do not receive a completed form, we cannot accommodate your request. In order for the information sheet to be considered complete, a minimum of each students first name, last name, class year, zip code, and a valid email address is required. This information is required of any student who registers for any on campus event hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
By continuing with this group tour request form, you are confirming that you have read and understand our group tour policy. If you agree with the terms above, please click here to complete the request form.
Partner with Montclair State University
Montclair State University is collecting school supplies such as:
pens, pencils, crayons, colored pencils, notebooks, backpacks, erasers, binders, etc.
The Kids in Need Foundation is a national charitable organization whose mission is to ensure that every child is prepared to learn and succeed by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need. These school supplies are distributed to students and teachers through a nation-wide network of resource centers, including Tools 4 Schools in Newark, New Jersey. Montclair State University has chosen to partner with the Kids in Need Foundation in order to help children on a path towards higher education.