Montclair State is prepared to reopen when New Jersey enters Stage 3 of Governor Phil Murphy’s phased approach to recovery. The restart plan will guide every aspect of how we operate, from safeguards, to academics, to campus life, housing, dining, transportation and more. Review the detailed plan now on our Red Hawk Restart website.
Our Undergraduate Admissions team has been working hard to provide virtual experiences and opportunities for you and your family to learn more about Montclair State, engage with faculty and staff, and get a sense of our welcoming community at Red Hawk Country. Stay up-to-date on all things Montclair State by signing up for more information today!
Here are some deadline updates:
- Our Application Deadline for Freshman Students has been extended to July 20, 2020.
- Our Application Deadline for Transfer Students have been extended until further notice.
- Our Deposit Deadline is now June 1, 2020, to afford you more time to evaluate your options and complete your college search process.
- Please note that the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Education Opportunity Fund Program are space-limited. Should these programs meet capacity prior to the June 1 extended deadline and before you submit your deposit, you may be offered admission to a different program.
- The Housing Application and Housing Deposit Deadline is now June 1, 2020.
We are very thankful for your patience as we all navigate through this situation together and are thrilled that you are interested in joining us in Red Hawk Country! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 973-655-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montclair State University is committed to the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. Please visit the University’s Coronavirus website for the most up-to-date information about the University’s response to COVID-19.