Located near the University entrance on the southeast corner of the campus is Freeman Hall. Montclair State University Alumna, Grace Freeman, for whom the building was named, made it possible for this residence hall to be constructed in 1963.
Freeman Hall houses approximately 260 residents in suite-style arrangements with two rooms sharing a bathroom. One Resident Assistant resides on each of the seven floors and the front desk is staffed by desk assistants 24 hours a day.
Freeman Hall is proud to be the home of the College of the Arts living-learning community. Additionally, Freeman Hall contains its own dining hall.
Please note that the room layout shown below represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Typical Freeman Hall Traditional Room
- 7 floors
- Single, Double, Triple or Quadruple rooms
- Laundry facilities on even numbered floors
- Lounge on odd numbered floors
Freeman Hall Room Features:
- Single or Bunked beds
- Desk with chair
- Individual internet and University network access
- Wired for 78 cable TV channels including HBO, ESPN, and MTV