Capturing a scenic view of the New York City skyline, Bohn Hall’s sixteen floors house approximately 550 first-year residents. Residents live in traditional double rooms and share a community bathroom within gender-specific wings on each floor. One to two Resident Assistants live on every floor and Service Assistants keep the front desk operational 24 hours a day.
Bohn Hall Double Room (10 x 16 feet)
Please note that the room layout shown represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
- 16 floors
- 2 elevators
- 1 laundry room per floor
- Service desk staffed 24 hours per day in the lobby
- Home to the Mediation Resource Center and Center for Writing Excellence
- Home to the Office of Residence Life
- Community kitchen
- Main community lounge containing TV, pool table, and air hockey
- 6 community lounges on floors 7-10, 13, 15
- Amazon locker for Amazon orders (Pigtail)
- Building HVAC notes:
- Air conditioning – do note that Bohn Hall is not an air-conditioned building. Residents are highly encouraged to bring fans.
- Heat – heat is provided mid-Fall through mid-Spring through a centralized building system.
- Each room does not have thermostats to control heat individually.
- Extra-long twin bed
- Wardrobe closet
- 3-drawer dresser
- Individual internet and University network access, WiFi
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels