Frank Sinatra Hall is one of Montclair State University’s newest residence halls. It opened in Fall 2010 and is located on Clove Road on the western edge of the campus and is a suite style building. Frank Sinatra Hall is a six-story building housing approximately 275 residents. One to two Resident Assistants live on every floor and Service Assistants keep the front desk operational 24 hours a day. Shuttle bus service is provided for easy access throughout the campus community.
Frank Sinatra Hall Room Layouts
Please note that the room layout shown represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- 6 floors
- 2 elevators
- 1 laundry room on floors 2-6
- Service desk staffed 24 hours per day in lobby
- Community lounge space on floors 2-6
- Community kitchen
- Main floor community lounge containing TV, pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Amazon locker for Amazon orders (Julia)
- Building HVAC notes:
- Air conditioning – air conditioning is provided from mid-Spring through mid-Fall, do note air conditioning is not provided outside of this time period.
- Heat – heat is provided mid-Fall through mid-Spring, do note heat is not provided outside of this time period.
- Each room has a thermostat to control their HVAC unit individually.
- 6-8 residents per suite
- Suites are a combination of 4-5 bedrooms of single, double and/or triple occupancy per room
- All suites contain three bathrooms spaces:
- 1 full bathroom (shower, sink, toilet)
- 1 half bathroom (sink, toilet)
- 1 shower room (shower only)
- Extra-long twin bed
- Wardrobe closet
- 3-drawer dresser
- WiFi internet access
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels