Housing 350 upperclassmen, Hawk Crossings is a garden apartment community at the western edge of campus. Freshmen are not assigned to the apartment communities. Each apartment accommodates four students with a kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms and full bath. All apartments are individually heated and contain window air conditioning units.
A residence dining meal plan is not required for those living in the apartment communities. Shuttle bus service is provided for easy access throughout the campus community. Eight Resident Assistants oversee the three buildings that make up Hawk Crossings.
Hawk Crossings Room Layouts
The downstairs living area in a Double Apartment in Hawk Crossings.
A Hawk Crossings Double upstairs area featuring two bedrooms and a bathroom with a shared foyer.
A Hawk Crossings Apartment with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a shared living space.
Please note that the room layout shown represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- Three buildings with three floors each
- Laundry facilities
- Complex office
- Two double bedrooms (10×12)
- Living/dining area
- Fully furnished
- Independently controlled air-conditioning and heat
- Wired for networking to the University’s main computer system and to the internet
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels including HBO, ESPN and MTV in every room
- Oven/stove combination
- Full-sized refrigerator with freezer
- Single or bunked beds
- Desks with chairs
- Wardrobe closets