Housing approximately 325 upperclassmen, Hawk Crossings is a garden-style apartment community at the western edge of the campus located on Clove Road. Each apartment accommodates four students with a kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, and full bath. Eight Resident Assistants live within the three buildings making up the complex. A residence dining meal plan is not required for those living in the apartment communities. Shuttle bus service is provided for easy access throughout the campus community.
Hawk Crossings Room Layouts
The downstairs living area in a Double Apartment in Hawk Crossings.
A Hawk Crossings Double upstairs area featuring two bedrooms and a bathroom with a shared foyer.
A Hawk Crossings Apartment with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a shared living space.
Please note that the room layout shown represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- 3 buildings consisting of 29 stairwells, stairwells house 3 apartments each
- 100s – Falco Hall
- 200s – Accipiter Hall
- 300s – Buteo Hall
- 1 laundry room
- Community office and lounge space
- Private mailing address
- 65 Clove Road
- Apartment #
- Little Falls, NJ 07424
- Amazon locker for Amazon orders (Corvus)
- Outdoor space, seating
- 2 types of apartment layouts:
- A apartments – 1st floor apartments contained all on 1 floor
- B, C apartments – 2-floor apartments (kitchen/living room on 2nd floor, bedrooms/bathroom on 3rd floor)
- 2 double bedrooms per apartment
- Living/dining area
- 1 dining room table, 4 chairs
- 2 living room chairs
- 1 couch
- 1 living room end table
- 1 TV/entertainment stand
- Living room closet
- Full-sized refrigerator
- WiFi internet access
- Living room wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels
- Apartment HVAC notes:
- Air conditioning – air conditioning is provided by a window air conditioning unit located in the living room/dining area.
- Heat –heat is provided by electric heaters along the living room/dining area wall.
- Both heat and air conditioning are provided all-year at the discretion of the residents. Thermostats to control each are provided in the living room and on units.
- Extra-long twin bed
- Wardrobe closet
- 3-drawer dresser
- Individual internet and University network access, WiFi
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels
- Bedroom HVAC notes:
- Air conditioning – air conditioning is provided by a window air conditioning unit located in each bedroom.
- Heat –heat is provided by electric heaters along each bedroom wall.
- Both heat and air conditioning are provided all-year at the discretion of the residents. Thermostats to control each are provided in each bedroom and on units.