On the northwest corner of campus sits The Village at Little Falls, an 848-bed apartment-style complex consisting of four residential buildings and an administrative building. Each residential building has five stories, accommodating approximately 43 residents and a Resident Assistant on every floor. Each individual apartment accommodates approximately four residents.
The complex also provides a half basketball court, University Police substation and an outdoor swimming pool. The Village at Little Falls is operational year-round and houses juniors, seniors and graduate students, as well as members of our Global Living Community.
The Village Room Layouts
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- Four buildings with five floors each
- An outdoor pool
- Half basketball court
- A lounge in every building
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Single or double bedrooms
- Living room
- Two full bathrooms
- Fully furnished
- Independently controlled air-conditioning and heat in every room
- Wired for networking to the University’s main computer system and to the internet
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Island counter top
- Multi-position single beds
- Desk with chair
- Night-stand/desk drawers on wheels
- Wardrobe closet