On the northwest corner of campus sits The Village at Little Falls, an 848-bed apartment-style complex consisting of four residential buildings (Count Basie Hall, Millicent Fenwick Hall, Alice Paul Hall, William Carlos Williams Hall) and an administrative building (Abbott and Costello building). Each residential building has five stories, accommodating approximately 43 residents and a Resident Assistant on every floor. Each individual apartment accommodates approximately four residents.
The complex also provides a half basketball court, University Police substation and an outdoor swimming pool. The Village at Little Falls is operational year-round and houses juniors, seniors and graduate students.
The Village Room Layouts
The Village Apartments double layout with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shared kitchen and living room.
The Village Apartments Single layout with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shared kitchen and living room.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- Four buildings with five floors each
- An outdoor pool
- Half basketball court
- A lounge in every building
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Single or double bedrooms
- Living room
- Two full bathrooms
- Fully furnished
- Independently controlled air-conditioning and heat in every room
- Wired for networking to the University’s main computer system and to the internet
- Wired for over 100 HD cable TV channels.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Island counter top
- Multi-position single beds
- Desk with chair
- Night-stand/desk drawers on wheels
- Wardrobe closet