For pool hours and reservation information, please visit Aquatics.
Winter Break Hours
Monday, January 3 – Sunday, January 16, 2022.
The Student Recreation Center will be closed at 1 p.m. for deep cleaning for 30 minutes.
- Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Normal Hours will resume on Monday, January 17, 2022
Spring 2022 Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Before You Visit
The following will be required to use The Student Recreation Center:
- Students/Faculty/Staff must check in with Hawk Check.
- If not fully vaccinated you must show proof of a University exemption and a COVID negative test done at the University testing center within 72 hours.
- Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
- While visiting the Recreation Center EVERYONE will be required to have completed the Hawk Check, wear a face-covering, and adhere to social distance requirements at all times.
- Only individuals swiping their Montclair State University ID will be allowed to enter the facility.
- For updates regarding Montclair State University and its handling of the Coronavirus, please visit the University Coronavirus website.