Summer 2021 Hours
Tuesday, July 6 – Sunday, August 29
- Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Please Note: The Student Recreation Center will be closed on Monday, August 23 – Friday August 27 for Staff Training and will resume normal hours on Sunday, August 29.
Before You Visit
Beginning Monday, July 6, the Student Recreation Center will require Students/Faculty/Staff to show proof of vaccination or a negative campus COVID test within 72 hours in order to use the facility (Note: No off-campus testing is accepted. View On-Campus Testing information.). Your new Hawk Check icon will provide proof of COVID vaccination. The showers and locker rooms will reopen on Monday, July 6!
- Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
- While visiting the Recreation Center EVERYONE will be required to have completed the Hawk Check, wear a face-covering, and adhere to social distance requirements at all times.
- Only individuals swiping their Montclair State University ID will be allowed to enter the facility.
- For updates regarding Montclair State University and its handling of the Coronavirus, please visit the University Coronavirus website.