Montclair State University and Campus Recreation offer a wide variety of Group Exercise classes that are available to all active students and members. Our Group Exercise instructors are full of energy and want to see, help and push you to excel! Our classes are for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced, with a variety of class types such as yoga, zumba, kickboxing, cycling and more. Take a look at our class schedule and come try one to see why they are so popular!
Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure space in a Group Exercise class.
New Incentive Program!
- This semester Group Exercise will be raffling off a number of prizes according to three categories based on the times of the class.
- These are:
- Early Risers (swiping in to attend classes before 11 a.m.)
- Midday Exerciser (swiping in to attend classes between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Evening & Night Owls (swiping in for classes from 4 p.m. and later)
- The prizes include:
- Yeti tumblers
- Self-care packages
- Fitness watches
- Fitness bundles (including duffle bags, foam rollers, shaker bottles)
- Meal prep and storage kits and many more!
- Since the prizes will be raffled off throughout the semester and regularly, ask your instructor what the current and upcoming prizes will be. A grand prize will be raffled off at the end of the semester to ALL participants so the more classes attended, the more entries into the raffle!
- These raffles will continue throughout the entire semester so be sure to drop in for a class or two!!