Open Swim Hours
The Student Recreation Center Pool has returned to general open swim for students, faculty, staff and alumni members. No reservation is required. Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- Monday – Thursday:
- 6 – 9 a.m.
- 4 – 7:30 p.m.
- 8 – 10 a.m.
- 4 – 6 p.m.
All patrons must still abide by Student Recreation Center regulations. In order to enter the facility, you will be required to show:
- Proof of vaccination
- Your blue Hawk Check icon is proof of COVID vaccination.
- Alumni must show proof of vaccination to use the facility.
- A valid Montclair State University I.D.
Information about Student Recreation Center memberships can be found on our Memberships web page.
Free Private Swim Lessons
- Regularly scheduled Free Swim Lessons will return in Fall 2021.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
The Student Recreation Center will be closed starting Monday, August 23 for staff training and will reopen on Friday, August 27.
If you have any questions about Campus Recreation’s Aquatics Department, please call 973-655-3349.