Pool use is limited to 6 participants per time block. Each participant will have their own lane for the entire 90 minute block. In order to use the pool, you must register in advance. Please note there is NO use of the locker rooms for showering and changing.
Pool Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 8 – 9:30 a.m., 4 – 5:30 p.m. and 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Available Time Slots
Register using your Montclair State University email address.
The following restrictions have been put in place to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please read and follow these additional rules to help us protect our students, patrons and staff.
- Showers and lockers will NOT be available. It is recommended patrons come in their swim suit and leave in their swim suit.
- Patrons will be required to register in advance for a 90 minute time slot. Registrations will be taken through Google Calendar. Only one participant per lane per 90 minute block.
- Patrons will enter the pool area from the pool doors next to the main entrance. They will be checked in by staff for their scheduled time.
- Patrons must bring their Montclair State University ID, and show the Hawk Check health screener verification on check-in.
- Personal belongings will be left at the end of your assigned lane.
- Patrons assigned to odd lanes (1, 3, 5) will place belongings at the deep end, and enter and exit the pool in the deep end.
- Patrons in even lanes (2, 4, 6) will keep belongings in the shallow end of the pool, and enter and exit the pool from the shallow end.
- Face coverings are required in the building and on deck when not in the water, but can be removed once the patron is at their lane.
- Equipment is to be collected before the patron removes their face covering.
- Any used equipment should be placed in the bin by the exit, so it can be disinfected before reuse.
- Patrons will be required to put on their face covering before leaving their assigned lane.
- Patrons will exit through the doors located near the pool deck office.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations will be established at all entrances.
If you have any questions about Campus Recreation’s Aquatics Department, please call 973-655-3349.