Open Swim Hours
The Student Recreation Center Pool has returned to general open swim for students, faculty, staff and alumni members. No reservation is required. Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- Monday – Friday:
- 6 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday – Sunday:
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
All patrons must still abide by Student Recreation Center regulations. In order to enter the facility, you will be required to show:
- Proof of vaccination
- Your blue Hawk Check icon is proof of COVID vaccination.
- Alumni must show proof of vaccination to use the facility.
- A valid Montclair State University I.D.
Information about Student Recreation Center memberships can be found on our Memberships web page.
Free Private Swim Lessons
- FREE Swim Lessons will be held:
- Monday-Thursday: 7-7:45 p.m. at the Student Recreation Center Pool
- Lessons are not only for beginners! They are also for anyone who wants to:
- Improve their skill
- Learn a new stroke
- Add lap swimming to their exercise routine
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
If you have any questions about Campus Recreation’s Aquatics Department, please call 973-655-3349.