Welcome to Montclair State University’s Intramural Sports Leagues!
Any and all Montclair students are welcome to participate in our leagues, of which including Men’s, Women’s, Organizations, and Open (gender inclusive league). Intramural Sports requires that each participant has completed the following three steps in order to be eligible to participate in their team’s game:
- Every player must be registered for IMLeagues.com AND appear on their team’s roster/scoresheet.
- Pay BEFORE you play. Every player must ensure that their $10.00 payment is made prior to participating in their first game of the season. Montclair State University Organizations may register their entire team for $60.00 prior to the start of the season. Payment must be made in the Main Office of the Student Recreation Center.
- Bring your Montclair State University ID to each game. This will be used to verify your identity and check in prior to game time with the IM Director and Scorekeeper.
Upon winning your respective League you will then receive your very own Intramural Sports Champion T-Shirt, and will have ultimate bragging rights around campus! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come test your Apex Legends skills against the best competitors that Montclair State has to offer! This group style tournament will start with play-in games on Saturday, 5/1 and Sunday, 5/2. The group with the most points after 5 wins, will receive $50 for gaming gear! Sign up on the Mission Control app and join the Montclair State University community to register! Groups must consist of 3 people.
How do I Sign-up?
- Register by April 30 on Mission Control by joining the Montclair University
- FREE for students with Montclair State ID
Where and When?
- Saturday, May 1 – Sunday, May 2
- Mission Control App