The following will be required to use The Student Recreation Center:
- Students/Faculty/Staff must check in with Hawk Check.
- If not fully vaccinated you must show proof of a University exemption and a COVID negative test done at the University testing center within 72 hours.
- Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
- While visiting the Recreation Center EVERYONE will be required to have completed the Hawk Check, wear a face-covering, and adhere to social distance requirements at all times.
- Only individuals swiping their Montclair State University ID will be allowed to enter the facility.
- For updates regarding Montclair State University and its handling of the Coronavirus, please visit the University Coronavirus website.
All current undergraduate and graduate students receive a free membership to the Student Recreation Center!
Alumni must register with the Alumni Association and obtain an Alumni ID card before purchasing a membership. For instructions on how to register visit the ID card website. Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
Faculty and Staff
Please Note: All memberships can be purchased in the Student Recreation Center, Main Office, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. We also provide payroll deductions!
Important: There are no guest passes until further notice.
Please familiarize yourself with our Guest Policies.
|1 Day (Faculty/Staff/Alumni)||$10.00|
|1 Day (Guests of Students)*||$5.00|
|1 Day Swim Pass||$5.00|
*Please Note: Montclair State students are allowed to use two free guest pass credits during each semester!
Pool packages are now available for faculty, staff and alumni with valid Montclair State University ID. Come take a swim with us and please bring a towel!
|Number of Passes||Cost|
Per Monthly Duration
|Half/Tote Locker||$8.00/per month|
|Full Locker||$10.00/per month|
|6 Months (12-monthly employee only) (13 Deductions)||$19.62 each|
|*12 Months (10-monthly employee) (20 Deductions)||$20.10 each|
|12 Months (26 Deductions)||$18.27 each|
*Please Note: $73.00 is due at time of registration for a 10 month payroll deduction.