The following will be required to use The Student Recreation Center:
- Students/Faculty/Staff must check in with Hawk Check.
- If not fully vaccinated you must show proof of a University exemption and a COVID negative test done at the University testing center within 72 hours.
- Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
- While visiting the Recreation Center EVERYONE will be required to have completed the Hawk Check, wear a face-covering, and adhere to social distance requirements at all times.
- Only individuals swiping their Montclair State University ID will be allowed to enter the facility.
- For updates regarding Montclair State University and its handling of the Coronavirus, please visit the University Coronavirus website.
All current undergraduate and graduate students receive a free membership to the Student Recreation Center!
Alumni must register with the Alumni Association and obtain an Alumni ID card before purchasing a membership. For instructions on how to register visit the ID card website. Alumni members must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination to purchase a membership.
Faculty and Staff
Please Note: All memberships can be purchased in the Student Recreation Center, Main Office, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. We also provide payroll deductions!
All guests please review the Precautions for Campus Events and Visitors
Please familiarize yourself with our Guest Policies.
|1 Day (Faculty/Staff/Alumni)||$10.00|
|1 Day (Guests of Students)*||$5.00|
|1 Day Swim Pass||$5.00|
Pool packages are now available for faculty, staff and alumni with valid Montclair State University ID. Come take a swim with us and please bring a towel!
|Number of Passes||Cost|
Per Monthly Duration
|Half/Tote Locker||$8.00/per month|
|Full Locker||$10.00/per month|
|6 Months (12-monthly employee only) (13 Deductions)||$19.62 each|
|*12 Months (10-monthly employee) (20 Deductions)||$20.10 each|
|12 Months (26 Deductions)||$18.27 each|
*Please Note: $73.00 is due at time of registration for a 10-month payroll deduction.