Hawk On Wheels
Our bike lending program, Hawk On Wheels, is an exciting, affordable option for students, faculty and staff to avoid traffic, get active and reduce their carbon footprint all while having fun!
How It Works
Getting a bike is easy, just follow these steps:
- All lending through an online booking system.
- Pick up your bike and accessories and sign waiver.
- Enjoy the bicycle FREE for a week!
- If you return the bike within the week, you have to wait 72 hours to borrow it again without a lending fee.
- Need the bicycle longer? Pay $5 per week, due at the start of each extended week.
- Front and rear lights.
- Cell phone holder.
- Helmet (You must wear a helmet if you are under 18).
- All accessories are free to borrow!
Bike lending is back!
Please contact email@example.com to inquire about after-hours pickup options. These are not guaranteed, but we will make every attempt to have a bicycle ready for you and will confirm through email if this is possible.
- 7 consecutive days or less is free!
- $5 per week after the 7 day lending period ends.
- Bike Lost/Stolen: $368.00
- Lock: $10.00
- Cable: $10.00
- Helmet: $20.00
- Light: $10.00
Please Note: Broken components due to abuse will be billed at actual replacement cost. Bikes are due back by Student Recreation Center closing on the date your lending term ends. After one week late, bike will be considered lost and applicable fees will be applied to your account until returned.