Hawk On Wheels
Our bike lending program, Hawk On Wheels, is an exciting, affordable option for students, faculty and staff to avoid traffic, get active and reduce their carbon footprint all while having fun!
How It Works
Getting a bike is easy, just follow these steps:
- All lending through an online booking system.
- Pick up your bike and accessories and sign waiver.
- Enjoy the bicycle for a week! (Only available to enrolled students. Bikes can only be lent for one week and cannot be renewed.)
- Front and rear lights.
- Cell phone holder.
- Helmet (You must wear a helmet if you are under 18).
- All accessories are free to borrow!
Rentals will be back in September
Bike lending requests will be disabled after July 30 for preparation for the upcoming fall semester lending period. Lending will re-launch in September.
Late and Damage Fees
- First day: $10.00
- Subsequent days: $5.00
- Bike Lost/Stolen: $368.00
- Lock: $10.00
- Cable: $10.00
- Helmet: $20.00
- Light: $10.00
Please Note: Broken components due to abuse will be billed at actual replacement cost. Bikes are due back by Student Recreation Center closing on the date your lending term ends. After one week late, bike will be considered lost and applicable fees will be applied to your account until returned.