- Auditions are held every spring for the following season at the Student Recreation Center in the multipurpose rooms. Email us for more information!
- All students who wish to try out must present proof of health insurance prior to attending. Please Note: You must also contact the team directly prior to attending to attain more information, walk-ins may not be accepted.
- Contact Information: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dues: $1,000 for the season
In 2014, the Montclair State University Dance Team was created to give dancers a chance to perform at school events and compete on a national level. The dance team performs at home football games, basketball games, and philanthropic events. In addition to these performances, the team attends NDA Nationals in Daytona, Florida, the most elite collegiate dance competition in the United States. In 2018 & 2021, the team took home a National Championship in DIII Team Performance. The team recently traveled to NDA camp, where they were recognized as best team dance & received a gold bid towards the 2024 National Championships in April. The team is so excited to work toward their goal of returning to Daytona this year. The team also fundraises often to support team expenses as well as various charities.
2023-2024 Executive Board
- Captain of Chair of Treasury
Jenna Lipari Pazienza:
- Captain of Secretarial Chair
- Captain of Social Media Chair
- Junior Officer of Social Media
- Junior Officer of Treasury
- Junior Officer of Secretary
2023-2024 Coaching Staff
Jennifer Cichino and Alyssa Brady