All current sophomores and juniors majoring in these fields who are U.S. citizens, Permanent Residents, or U.S. Nationals, and have a GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible to apply. The scholarship provides up to $7,500 annually for eligible educational expenses.
A brief (6 minute) presentation describing the program, eligibility requirements, and the application process, can be accessed at the Goldwater Scholarship Program’s web site.
Applications for this scholarship are now solicited. MSU is eligible to nominate up to four students for this scholarship. All eligible students interested in applying for the Goldwater Scholarship should complete the pre-application form on this site.
The following are the deadlines for all scholarship nominees:
- First Tuesday in September: Online applications open
- Oct 19: Deadline to complete the pre-application form
- Nov 16: MSU nominees selected
- Last Friday in January, 6:00 PM ET: Nomination deadline. Application, letters of support, transcripts, and other required documents must be uploaded by this deadline.
- Last Friday in March: Scholarship and Honorable Mention recipients announced
For more information about the Goldwater Scholarship, please contact Dr. Stefan Robila at email@example.com.