University Fellows are student leaders who provide support, guidance and mentoring to first-year students as they transition to Montclair State University.
As one of the newest student leadership positions, University Fellows:
- Are guides, academic resources, and role models to their students and peers.
- Facilitate the care, support, and learning of new and continuing students.
- Are knowledgeable about campus resources, policies, and culture.
- Have a willingness to share information, experiences, and accomplishments in an encouraging way.
- Are open, understanding, and approachable.