It’s Your Time. Step Out Front.
If you’re ready to prepare for a successful business career, you’re ready to join the ranks of our smart, ambitious Feliciano students. We transform potential into polish and learning into leadership skills, to set you apart in the marketplace for jobs and other opportunities.
12-Month Accelerated MBA Program
Take advantage of our flexible and convenient MBA program to fast-track your career growth in just 12 months.
- 36 credit program with innovative 3-credit & 1.5-credit courses:
- Cohort-based program (set schedule of core courses) delivered through a variety of modalities including in-person on- campus, live virtual, and fully asynchronous online.
- Internships/co-ops to obtain professional experience
- Individualized career coaching and preparation
- One on one mentorship with seasoned professionals
- MBA Executive Speaker Series – through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders connecting classroom education to real leadership experience.
- 9-10 day international study trip – Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience.
Bridge to 12-Month Accelerated MBA Program
We have a special opportunity being offered to upcoming MSU graduates with strong GPAs. We invite you to pursue a Feliciano School of Business MBA with a special cost savings option. To apply now, please complete this application.
MBA degree with an Accounting concentration can position you to work in virtually any business sector, including:
- Private industry
- Public accounting
- Local, state, and federal government
- Entrepreneurial enterprises
- Not-for-profit organizations
- International ventures
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
Explore Related Program
Bachelors/MBA 4+1 – Complete a Bachelor’s and MBA degree in five years by enrolling in graduate courses in your senior year
Dr. Nicole Koppel
Professor – Department of Information Management & Business Analytics
It’s your time. Choose the Feliciano School of Business.