- Masters in Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
- Masters in Chemistry
- Masters in Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
This program is open for the following majors: Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, and related degrees (B.A. or B.S.).
Requirements for Program
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA (B.S. or B.A. degree in any field)
- Completed General Chemistry I (with lab), General Chemistry II (with lab), Organic Chemistry I (with lab), Organic Chemistry II, Calculus I and a year of Physics
- US citizen, national, admitted refugee or permanent resident
- Enrolling full time in an MSU Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry M.S. program
- Financial aid eligible as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Student Financial Aid forms will need to be completed before selection is complete.
- Committed to participating in all OPEN-NJ meetings including networking, academic support, and career development events.
Apply to the Graduate Program at Montclair State University AND email Dr. Nina Goodey, email@example.com to indicate interest in the OPEN-NJ Scholarship Program. The OPEN-NJ Selection Committee will use your graduate school application to select students for interviews.
Please, email Dr. Nina Goodey, firstname.lastname@example.org.