The Recognition of Excellence awards celebrate all the various achievements made by CSAM students, faculty, and staff members. Items that you may wish to share with the CSAM community include:
- Community building, including individual or collaborative team practices that enhance the student experience, the community experience in CSAM, promote innovation in CSAM, and positively impact CSAM’s teaching and research missions, student advising and mentoring, outreach and recruiting activities, commitment to diversity, and community engagement.
- Professional recognitions, including but not limited to major research or training grants; awards and recognitions to faculty, students, and staff from professional societies and organizations; induction into academic and professional honor societies; recognitions and awards from government agencies, businesses, NGOs, or communities; election to leadership positions in professional societies and organizations
- Student recognitions, including but not limited to student research grants, outstanding poster/presentation awards from professional conferences, admission to graduate and professional programs, publications
- Leadership, including students, faculty, and staff with documented records of distinguished and exceptional service and accomplishment while serving as a leader in an MSU or external organization.
- Friends of CSAM, recognizing CSAM alumni, MSU employees from outside of CSAM, and external partners or organizations whose support has benefitted the CSAM community.
Submissions include a one-page (maximum) description of the item, documentation where appropriate, and any photographs that are illustrative of the activity for use in a slide show. If you have questions, please contact Andrew Wiese at x7550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.