You have an array of activities and programming including lectures, seminars and research symposia. Each year, the Student Research Symposium showcases and shares students’ outstanding scholarship and research endeavors with the community.
Visit the Office of the Registrar Forms page for useful forms.
Student Clubs and Organizations
- Biology Club
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Club
- Computer Science Club
- Environmental Club
- North Jersey Astronomical Group, NJAG
- Physics Club
- Sigma Xi: National Research Honor Society (for all science majors)
- Contact: Dr. John Gaynor, Advisor
- Gamma Theta Upsilon: International Honorary Geographical Society
- Kappa Mu Epsilon: National Mathematics Honor Society
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon: Computer Science International Honor Society
- Website: Upsilon Pi Epsilon
- U.S. Green Building Council