Who should apply?
The certificate is designed for recent college graduates, current graduate students and working professionals who have, or will have, evaluation responsibilities but do not have formal training in program evaluation theory or practice.
This program is especially appropriate for those currently working or aspiring to work as:
- program managers and staff
- agency administrators
- foundation project officers
- policy analysts
- community organizers/advocateseducators
- school or district administrators
- higher education administrators
- public health educators
- local public health professionals