Graduate Information Session
Inclusive Education Programs
Join us on Wednesday, June 12th at 6:00 p.m. in University Hall
(7th floor) for a Graduate Information Session and special breakout
session on Inclusive Education Programs.
Montclair State University is a vibrant and fast growing institution with nearly 100 doctoral, masters, teacher certification, and certificate programs. We have much to offer with strong, dynamic graduate programs, and consider MSU an accessible, friendly place to pursue an education. Most of our programs do not have set deadlines and we are currently accepting applications for the fall 2013 semester.
The Graduate Information Session is designed to provide potential applicants an overview of the following:
- Benefits of Graduate Study
- Graduate Application and Admissions Process
- Financial Aid (A representative will be there to answer your questions)
Immediately following the Graduate School overview, there will be the following breakout sessions:
- Breakout Session –Programs in Inclusive Education
- M.Ed in Inclusive Education (K-5 Teachers)
- M.Ed in Inclusive Education (P3 Teachers)
- M.Ed in Inclusive Education (P3 Teachers/Autism)
- Developmental Models of Autism Intervention Certificate
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Certificate
- Breakout Session – Initial Teacher Certification
- Breakout Session – School of Business – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Those interested in graduate programs that are not represented with break-out sessions can speak with Graduate School staff members at our question and answer table.
Please visit our website and
learn about the exciting opportunities at MSU. Our programs of study page offers a complete
listing of programs at the graduate level. We encourage you to visit this page
and review the admissions requirements as well as the full course description
for your intended program.