The College of Education and Human Services (CEHS) Career Services offers undergraduates:
- career advising
- cooperative education/internship opportunities
- a variety of career development workshops and online resources
- graduate school advising
- information on developing professional social media footprints
Our office works with CEHS undergraduates to clarify career aspirations, identify employment and educational opportunities, and offer counseling and support at every stage of career development.
Career development is an on-going process. Whether you are a first year student or a graduating senior, our 4-Year Career Development Plan can help you begin your path to success.
Click on the tabs to your left to access our other resources:
- Exploring Your Options
- Job Search
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview Tips
- Online Resources for Specific Majors